1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
• Spaprof – it is an online store;
• Spaprof owns a proprietary physical warehouse where the displayed products are either in stock or shall be delivered to the warehouse within a two week time period at most;
• There is a time delay in Spaprof prices and product availability compared to its physical inventory;
Spaprof gives a limited warranty to all goods sold.
A warranty will be given for all goods sold to:
• Private persons – 2 year or more, depending on the manufacturer’s warranty;
• Legal entities – warranty set by the manufacturer. It is typically 1 year from tчйhe moment of sale, however it could be from 6 months up to 3 years depending on the product.
3. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BUYING
3.1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
3.1.1 The present terms and conditions apply to relations between buyers via the website Spaprof and the company Eurexpo Ltd. that owns the online store Spaprof (hereinafter SELLER).
3.1.2 In addition to the present terms and conditions, legal relations that arise upon buying goods via Spaprof shall be regulated with legislative acts of the European Union.
3.1.3 The SELLER is entitled to amend and supplement the present terms and conditions. Amendments to the terms and conditions and price list shall be disclosed on the website Spaprof. Amendments and supplements to the terms and conditions shall enter into force from the moment that they are published on the website Spaprof. When submitting an order before new terms and conditions have entered into force, terms and conditions that were valid at the factual moment of order submission shall be applied, unless specified differently by law or present terms and conditions.
3.1.4 The assortment of products and their prices shall be changed without prior notification.
3.1.5 The SELLER is entitled to give discounts to an order and/or specific product as part of a sales promotion campaign.
3.1.6 The contract of purchase a nd sale shall be considered as concluded (enters into force) when the advance payment detailed in clause 3.6. has reached the OWNER’s bank account.
3.1.7 In issues not regulated by the present terms and conditions, parties shall adhere to legislative acts valid in the European Union.
3.1.8 Disputes regarding orders and purchases that arise between the buyer and seller shall be settled through negotiations between parties. If an agreement is not reached, parties are entitled to have recourse to the courts of law. In resolving disputes, parties shall adhere to legislation valid in the European Union.
3.2 AVAILABILITY, PRICE LIST AND DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT SHEETS
3.2.1 All prices on Spaprof are in Euros (EUR).
3.2.3 All references to Spaprof prices are inclusive of value-added tax applicable in the European Union.
3.2.4 The SELLER is responsible for the conformity of commodity codes on product sheets with prices.
3.2.5 The SELLER cannot be held liable for the description of products and/or reliability of the visual image on product sheets: product manufacturers may change specifications without prior approval or notification.
3.2.6 Changes to the quantity of products available for ordering and prices on product sheets enter into force after they are published on the Spaprof website.
3.2.7 The delivery date shall be disclosed in working days on product sheets.
3.3 ORDER SUBMISSION
3.3.1 Spaprof accepts orders in the following way:
• on the internet through an automated online system for order submission;
3.3.2 Order submission shall not constitute the conclusion of a contract of purchase and sale. Only performance of clause 3.1.6 constitutes the conclusion of a contract of purchase and sale and the creation of obligations.
3.4 ORDER CANCELLATION
3.4.1 The buyer is entitled to independently cancel an order that has not been paid or delivered by selecting the relevant status regarding a false order in their profile.
3.4.2 An order shall automatically be cancelled if its payment deadline has passed:
• Private persons – 7 working days;
• Legal entities - 10 working days.
3.4.3 If the warehouse runs out of a product and/or prices have changed, clause 3.12. shall apply.
3.4.4 If the buyer wishes to modify an order after it has been paid for but before it has been delivered, clause 3.12. shall apply.
3.5 ORDER FULFILMENT
3.5.1 An order shall only be fulfilled after advance payment has been received (see clause 3.1.6) unless otherwise agreed with the buyer.
3.6 PAYMENT FOR ORDERS
3.6.1 Possible payment methods:
• On the Spaprof website, using online bank links;
• Bank transfer (based on invoice);
3.7 PRODUCT SHIPPING AND DELIVER
3.7.1 The buyer can choose the delivery method that is most convenient to them:
When fulfilling an order, you will be offered a choice between at least 3 delivery methods:
1.By express post
2.By economy post
3.Heavy weight transport
For all delivery methods the number of days in transit depends on the destination.
NB! If the delivery date has been exceeded, please contact the customer service department!
3.8.1 The SELLER recommends that the product’s original packaging be kept in case a need for warranty service arises – some manufacturers require that. The serial number or other important information required for identifying the product must not removed from the product or from its packaging.
3.9 IMPOSSIBILITY OF DELIVERY
3.9.1 If the product price has changed or we have run out of stock and if by that it becomes impossible to deliver the product by the date specified in the order, the SELLER shall notify the buyer of the delay by using contact details specified in the order documentation. Either complete impossibility of delivery or new proposed delivery conditions shall be marked on the notification. If these new proposed conditions do not satisfy the buyer, he will be entitled to cancel the order. In this case, clause 3.12. shall enter into force.
3.10 RETURNING PRODUCTS UNDER WARRANTY
3.10 In case of impossibility to repair or replace products under warranty, the buyer shall be notified and in this case, clause 3.12. shall enter into force.
3.11 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
3.11.1 If the buyer deems the purchased product unsuitable, he is entitled to terminate the contract of purchase and sale within 30 calendar days from receiving the product.
3.11.2 The returned product must not be used, it must also be in its original packaging:
• The fact of whether the product has been used shall be determined on the basis of the principle of reasonableness, i.e. if the product must be used to determine its suitability, the product shall be considered to be unused;
• The consumer must open the product’s original packaging carefully and must not damage the packaging. If the packaging cannot be opened, the returned product does not have to be in its original packaging;
• All of the product’s factory stickers, including serial number must be intact.
3.11.3 14-day contract withdrawal is not applicable to the following products:
• Products that have been manufactured considering the consumer’s personal needs or by following special conditions presented by the consumer;
• Audio and video recordings, program-based support if the consumer opened their packaging and/or activated the product;
• Newspapers, magazines and other publications.
3.11.4 If the buyer wishes to terminate the contract of purchase and sale, he must notify the OWNER of this wish by electronic mail within 30 calendar days of receiving the products, attaching photos of the products and packaging to the notification. The SELLER reserves the right to demand that additional photos of the products that will be returned are presented.
3.11.5 The buyer agrees to cover the costs of returning the products unless the returned products are wrong from the one he ordered (absolutely different model, type, length or color).
3.11.6 In case of contract termination, purchased products must immediately be returned (within 30 calendar days).
3.11.7 If this clause of the present terms and conditions is abused, the buyer accepts that Spaprof will refuse to provide him with any future services.
3.11.8 If the buyer wishes to exercise his right to terminate the contract for purchase and sale, clause 3.12. shall enter into force after the products are returned.
The SELLER shall propose the buyer to choose from between the following options for using their refund:
• Purchase for another product of their choosing, together with a re-calculation of the order cost;
• A complete refund of paid funds to the customer’s bank account. The payout shall only be made as a non-cash transaction and only to the bank account that was used for paying for the order. The payout shall be made within 30 calendar days from receiving a relevant request from the buyer.
4.1 Spaprof is a secure online store from where you can buy in a safe manner:
• The seller cannot see any inserted bank card data, since the customer shall be transferred to the secure environment of the Card Centre of Banks. At the moment of payment, the insertion of the card owner’s bankcard data takes place into a database located at the Card Centre’s server and data is also stored at a server located at the Card Centre.
5. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The SELLER shall be guided by good practice and adhere to the Personal Data Protection Act:
• The customer will only be asked for data required to fulfil the order;
• The customer will be notified if their personal data is forwarded to any third parties;
• By default, it is agreed that delivery details are passed on to courier companies for the purpose of delivering orders.
6. LIABILITIES OF PARTIES IN CASE OF CONTRACT BREACH
6.1. Parties are liable to each other for direct material damage caused to the other party due to their non-performance or improper performance of the terms and conditions of the contract.
7. FORCE MAJEURE
7.1. The non-performance of obligations derived from the contract shall not constitute a breach of contract if it was caused by force majeure, i.e. circumstance(s) that were beyond the breaching party’s control and pursuant to the principle of reasonableness could not have been expected to have considered that circumstance or avoid it or surpass its consequence at the time the Contract was concluded. Mainly, extraordinary natural forces, a general strike, mass disorders at local government unit at a Party’s domicile, war, a legislative act that significantly obstructs the performance of the Contract, another circumstance accepted by both Parties as force majeure, shall be considered as force majeure.
7.2. The Party whose performance of contractual obligations has been obstructed by force majeure must immediately notify the other Party of this in writing.
7.3. If the impact of force majeure is temporary, the breach of contract is only excusable during the time that force majeure obstructed the performance of the Contract. If the duration of force majeure circumstances exceeds 30 calendar days, both Parties are entitled to withdraw from the Contract without liability to compensate damage suffered by the other Party due to this withdrawal.